To be able to view the Edificius “video contents” you need to install the Adobe Flash Player ActiveX for Internet Explorer version 10 or higher.
Such message appears when you launch the software and when the Adobe Flash Player ActiveX for Internet Explorer isn't installed or a version previous to version 10 is installed.
In this case, simply install Adobe Flash Player ActiveX for Internet Explorer following these instructions:
To install Adobe Flash Player with Internet Explorer, proceed as described:
- access this page http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
- select “Install now";
- complete the install process following the instructions shown on screen;
To install Adobe Flash Player with a different browser than Internet Explorer proceed as follows:
- access the page http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
- select the “Needing Flash Player for another computer?” option;
- select your Operation system in the “Step 1" field;
- select “Flash Player XX for Internet Explorer” in the “Step 2” field;
- complete the installation process by following the instructions supplied on-screen.